Zoll AED Plus – Refurbished
Each year, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is responsible for the deaths of 350,000+ people in the United States. To ensure the survival of a victim, it is of immense importance to administer instant CPR and defibrillation within 4 minutes of a collapse. However, with an average emergency medical services response time of 8-12 minutes, if a bystander does not assist in immediate treatment, an SCA victim will most likely die. An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) – a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses cardiac arrhythmia and treats a SCA victim through defibrillation – enables a layperson to easily treat the victim prior to the arrival of medical personnel on site.
AED comes with an accessory kit complete with:
-1 set of electrodes
-1 new battery
-12 month warranty
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.