Philips M3 Patient Monitor – Refurbished
Parameters: ECG, SPO2, NIBP
Unit includes all accessories necessary for patient use.
Unit includes a 12 month parts and labor warranty.
Patient demographics, measurement data and trends, acquired and stored in the MMS, can be transferred to the M-Series (M3/M4) and Philips Intellivue (MP60/70/90) patient monitors.
- EASI derived 12 lead ECG using 5 electrode cable set.
- Multi lead arrhythmia .
- Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic arrhythmia and ST analysis capability.
- FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurements.
- Choice of serial interface for a dedicated external strip chart recorder (as default), or IrDA interface for connecting tot a local printer.
- Trend data, with manual and automatic event storage, together with a range of report styles help you track and document your patients progress.
- Color display with a wide viewing angle.
- Optional battery informs you of remaining capacity, and allows longer transport times. It can be easily exchanged during transport with no loss of settings.